Saturday, January 16, 2010

P to the W to the C

What does that spell? Post-wedding chop!


I did it, everyone. I had to. It was down to my waist and I couldn't stand the static, tangles, and hair-always-in-my-way. It was heavy, unhealthy, and ready for a trim.

(sorry for the blurry picture. taken on a phone!)

But, instead of a trim, Ms. Buttons and Heidi Klum inspired me to get back to my high school days and go short!

Drum roll please...




I'm donating my 10+ inches to Locks of Love, a non-profit that makes hair prosthetics for financially-disabled youth with long-term medical hair loss. Donating is very, very simple to do. Here are the rules:
  • Hair must 10 inches from tip to tip
  • It must be sent in a braid or a ponytail
  • It must be sent dry: have your stylist braid it and chop away, then wash and re-cut
  • The hair can't have graced the floor
The new 'do will take some getting used to but at least Mr. CB says he likes it more than my long hair.

Will you be chopping your hair after your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment