In an effort to drag my wedding out by (at least) one. more. post. I thought I'd show you saw of the amazing portraits our photographer, Tec, captured throughout the day. There weren't many of them, but the ones that were sprinkled in with our wedding pictures were strong and beautiful. They make me want to print them out for our guests and give them as gifts.
For a different kind of portrait, press "play" below. One of our friends joined the band on-a-whim and played a harmonica solo. We had no idea he even played harmonica, but he rocked it. This is the perfect way to portray him. (Sorry the visual is no good).
Grandpa Cowboy Boot
This one's by Amanda Wilson
The Harvest Moon finally decided to peek out
Up next, I'll tell you what went right, what went wrong, and treat you to a gorgeous a cappella solo by one of the musicians.
How did we get here?
- Mr. CB and I road-tripped it
- A peaceful morning
- A rowdy bachelorette party
- Two days before, we fought
- We made up.
- Mr. CB recuperated while I hiked with friends
- Our rehearsal dinner
- The girls got ready
- The guys got ready
- Our First Look
- Budget breakdown: bouquets and bouts
- Portraits of the bride and groom
- Our wedding party
- We all lined up
- The wedding party walked
- Papa CB walked me down the aisle
- Our ceremony begins: a song from Grandma Cowboy Boot
- And ended with a kiss
- Some family portraits
- The details
- Our centerpiece budget
- Our photo booth!
- After toasts, we fed each other pie
- Our pie bar and reception signage
- The First Dance and Father-Daughter Dance