Monday, December 14, 2009

Love at The Ranch: Breakin' It Down (+ a video)

Soon after the first dance and father-daughter dance ended, everyone was on the dance floor. One of our friends is a square-dance "caller," meaning he calls the next move at square dance events, so thanks to him, everyone was having a blast dosey-doe-ing.



Three generations of Cowboy Boot women in action.



Mama Cowboy Boot

Mr. CB and his niece, Ariyahana

Right about here, someone stepped on my dress and ripped my bustle. The J. Crew belt saved me--I just tucked my train in.

Yep, that's leap frog

Mr. CB's half-brother break dancing.

Our friend looking like he's skipping down the yellow brick road.

Mr. CB after having slid through the set of legs to the right. Ha!



Swirling in my dress was too much fun.

I called in all my bridesmaid and felt like Queen Bee with fairies dancing around me.

It was one of the most fun moments of my life.

Want to see it in action? Check out the video, below, for a bluegrass version of the chicken dance and some break-dancing from a talented kid.

How did we get here?

No comments:

Post a Comment