Saturday, August 15, 2009

What to wear to The After Party?

My dress doesn't call for much in the department of underthings. A simple pair of undies and that's about it. Even if it did, most supportive undergarments aren't the most desirable in the bedroom anyway.

A quick scan of Nordstrom's lingerie department led my eye to one particular rack: Elle Macpherson Intimates. Sure, they aren't full get-ups. They're bras and undies adorned with lace, see-through mesh, and all things girly and frilly. To put it more simply, they're plain old pretty.

Unfortunately, they didn't have my size in the one matching set I liked, but I once I got home, my internet search revealed so much more than what the store contained. First of all, these aren't as pricey as, say, Agent Provocateur. And, not that I need it, but these come in sizes up to E for girls with what Bruschetta would call Beefsteak-size ladies. Check out these adorable sets:


Macpherson also has a boudoir line that's even more frilly and beautiful than her regular bras and undies:

Boudoir Contour Bra (On sale from $130 to $39)


Boudoir Lace Thong (On sale from $55 to $16.50)



Go to her website and you'll really see how gorgeous the detailing on these pieces is including pearls, lace, and ruffles.


What did I order? Her Artistry set in Jet Black. (Good thing Mr. CB never checks Weddingbee).



Did you buy lingerie for the "after party"? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment