Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair'Spiration

I'm at it again, hive. I thought I'd signed on the dotted line and was all set to go but then my hair stylist went and upped the bejeesus out of her pricing. I wasn't aware of this when I first went to my trial but her pricing was based on me using the original make-up artist I went to, Katelyn Simkins. And then I decided, Katelyn, the first make-up artist just wasn't for me. Here's a link to my successful hair trial.

So, I'm off and running again. Luckily, Liz, my new make-up artist (who Mrs. Cookie came upon first!) is on the books. But, this coming weekend, I'll be taking a second stab at my hair. I was happy with the styles I brought along to the first trial, but since then, I've added a few more inspiration pictures to my file.

Do I go with the messy, low chignon?


(source)
Thanks Ms. Bear Cub for sending me this link!


(source)

How about the low side ponytail?

(source)
More wonderful pony tails on Miss Mascara's post

Or, leave it down a curly?

(source)

(source)

The options are pulling me in all directions. Do I put it up to be more comfortable and dance? Do I leave it down and be more flowy? Do I do the side pony or is it too trendy? Hmph.

How are you wearing your hair for your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment