Thursday, April 16, 2009

Custom Dresses? Hmmm...

I got frustrated. Yes. Occasionally, I felt like I wanted to say screw it and choose a bridesmaid dress that I was just okay with. But didn't love. I sifted through tons of "real weddings" on theknot.com, I looked all over Nordstrom, and anywhere else I thought might have a suitable dress. That's right. At this point, I really just wanted something suitable.

Etsyweddings.blogspot.com threw me a bone. And her name was Sarah Seven.


Her work is feminine and flattering. It's romantic yet stylish.



This would be an adorable short wedding dress.

Fabulous long wedding dress.

Head to Sarah Seven's blog, Beaus and Arrows, to see more of her work.

And, stay tuned to see the next chapter of the bridesmaid dress...

Did you consider custom dresses?

No comments:

Post a Comment